Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review - Aromas of China still Lingering in my Mind!!





So this one fine day me and two of my friends planned to catch up for dinner after work. Tired of Indian food, we looked for some other cuisine and finally decided on Chinese food at Aromas of China. 



One strange thing I find in Hyderabad is that people in this city do not like or find the time to write reviews about places they have visited. So I take this responsibility on my able shoulders to review places I have and shall visit in Hyderabad. 




So coming back to my story, we wanted to go to a place where we can enjoy good food and my friends can grab a drink and yes of course all this should be light on the pocket. 




Taking the chance, we landed at the 5th floor of the City Center Mall at Banjara Hills at Aromas of China. It was a nicely done entrance with dim lighting. As you enter and proceed to find a nice comfortable corner for yourself, you will notice that the interiors are very tastefully done. 







So after we chose our cozy corner, we immediately hogged on to the two interesting things already placed on the table to munch - Kimchi and salad. This keep you busy until you decide, place your order and get your order served. 

I specially liked Kimchi out of the two. 




The menu is exhaustive and have many interesting things to offer. We chose to start with a Huaiyang Spicy Crab Meat Soup and eight treasure vegetable thick soup. I would like to highlight here that if you want to enjoy a good main course spread then have soup one by two as the quantity of one soup is more than enough for two. 




For starters we ordered Singapore Chilli Prawns and Drums of Heaven Hong Kong style. Both starters turned out really well and we could not keep away from biting our fingers. This was a wonderful start and had set out moods just right. Dim lights, slow music and pleasing staff just adds up to your evening. 




By the time we had to place order for main course we were already too full so we decided to order one portion of Chilli Butter Vegetable Noodles. In case if you are not too hungry, one portion is more than enough for 3 people. Honestly, the noodles were way too tasty and heavenly than its simplistic name. All in all we came out happy and full. My special thanks goes to the manager who took our orders as all that we tried were his suggestions. He is a very nice and a patient guy and if you explain him (even in details) what you are looking for, I can bet you'll go back happy. 



And interestingly after ordering so much, our bill came to around Rs.1500 which includes 2 beers as well. Good deal haa!!


I am going back to Aromas of China hungry for more :)














No comments:

Post a Comment