Last night I wanted to experiment with my Takoyaki pan and this is what I tried - Veg Manchurian. Of course a very healthy and surprisingly very tasty result was what I got. So sharing the recipe with you all.
The flavors are like manchurian but it looks different and can be served as delicious snack along with a cheezy dip or a spicy tomato chilli sauce. Your guests will love it!
- Carrots, cabbage and green chillies - finely chopped
- All purpose Flour
- Corn Flour 2-3 table spoons
- Soya Sauce - 3 table spoons
- Vinegar - 1 tea spoon
- Chilli Flakes
- Red chilli powder
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 table spoon
- In a bowl, take chopped veggies, salt to taste, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli flakes, red chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, corn flour and give it a mix.
- Now start adding 3 table spoons all purpose flour and water and mix. Keep adding and mixing the flour and water till you get your desired consistency. The pic below shows the consistency of the batter I made -
- Now heat the Takoyaki pan, add one drop of cooking oil in each hollow pocket and drop 1 table spoon full of the batter into it and top it with a drop of oil again. Let it cook from one side and flip it over to cook the other side. Keep the lid covered and cook on medium high/ high flame.
Hope you will like it. Happy Eating :)