Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review - Cafe Thulp Bangalore







So these were the days in Bangalore when I was a couch potato and was competing a marathon with no idea who to finish watching seasons of 'How I Met Your Mother'. This one episode totally dedicated to a Hamburger ruined my peace and left me craving for one. 

Bangalore is no doubt a food heaven and I had visited most of the popular food joints of all kinds and sorts but had not come across a good burger point up until then. Fortunately my flatmate happened to know this small cozy cafe in Kormangala 1st Block called 'Thulp' which apparently served huge and yummy burgers. 

Leaving no time for second thoughts, I rushed to my craving's rescue and landed at the cafe with my flat mates. The cafe was a simple yet spacious layout with good number of tables and a heavenly book of menu :)


For all the non - vegetarians/ carnivores and burger lovers, this menu and food is indeed heavenly I bet!!

My cravings went bad to worst going through the menu as it gives you an exhaustive list of Starters, Hamburgers (daddy of all the burgers with size of a quarter plate), Burgers, Pastas, Sandwiches, Desserts and Drinks. Finally the deal was closed with Spicy Garlic Prawn Cocktail (interestingly served in a huge wine glass with a dip), Chicken and Bacon Skewers with Teriyaki sauce (best I have ever had.. these are to die for), 2 grilled tender Chicken Burgers with Cheese and Bacon and a Beef Burger with Goan Sausage fry and grilled onions. 

All the burgers are accompanied with french fries, potato wedges and salads. The food was no doubt too heavy and filling but I ate to my heart's content. The chef deserves an applaud for the great food 'Thulp' is serving and it earns away extra brownie points for low prices. 

Thulp is for sure the best burger destination for me so far!!

Happy Eating :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post...Wish you had put some pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True .. actually I was wishing if I had the images of those burgers and starters. It was a visual delight. Will try to browse my folders if I have any pics.

    Thanks Manju

    ReplyDelete