Recently had a potato festival at home. Everyday an interesting potato recipe.
So here I bring to you my yummilicious potato recipes.
Total cooking time 30 minutes
- 800 g Potatoes
- Peel and steam/ boil potatoes until tender.
- Once cooked, drain, cool, chop coarsely and season with salt and crushed black pepper
- Place the seasoned potatoes in a plate and flat it out so that it becomes like a flat disc
- Heat generous amount of butter in a large heavy base frying -pan
- Place the flattened potato into the frying - pan. Cook over medium - low heat for 5-7 minutes, or until a crust forms on the bottom. Be careful here not to burn. Shake the pan gently to prevent sticking
- Turn the hash brown with a large spatula. Cook for another 4-5 minutes or until browned and crisp.
- Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels
Happy Eating :)