So continuing my recipes from the potato festival, sharing another very easy and tasty snack.
Preparation time is about 30 minutes
- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbspn plain flour
- Salt and crushed black pepper for seasoning
- Wash, peel and coarsely grate the potatoes. Rinse, drain thoroughly and wrap in a tea towel. squeeze out the excess moisture and transfer the potatoes in a bowl
- Mix the grated potato with 1tbspn oil and beaten egg. Season with salt and crushed black pepper and gently stir in the plain flour
- Make round flat cakes, using 2 tbspn of mixture for each and shaping with floured hands
- Shallow fry the pancakes in a large pan until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels once done.
Happy Eating :)