- Soya Flakes - Soaked on water for an hour
- Onions - finely chopped
- Tomatoes - finely chopped
- Green Peas
- Fresh meethi leaves - washed and chopped
- Cooking oil
- Ginger - garlic paste
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Coriander powder
- Chicken Masala
- Garam Masala
- Milk cream/ milk - 4-5 spoons
- Cashew - 4 , Almonds
- Almonds - 4
- Cinammon stick - 1 inch
- Cloves - 2
- Khuskhus- 1 teaspoon
- very little water -few table spoons
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add onions and ginger garlic paste until onions are translucent pink and then add in 1 tea spoon coriander powder, tomatoes and salt and saute.
- Now add in the gravy paste, soaked soya flakes, meethi leaves, green peas, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and chicken masala. DO NOT add any water to this... you do not want to over cook this. Close the lid and let it cook on medium - high flame. Keep in mind to put the flame off as soon as you know the pressure cooker is about to release the pressure.
- After all the pressure is released, remove the lid and stir the veg on high for 2 mins.
Hope you will like it. Happy Eating :)