Finally the monsoons arrive!!
The dark messengers of hapiness bring along cold breeze and beautiful skies!!
It is a season of joys, a season that makes us embrace life, and what other way to enjoy the rains than with a yummilicious hot steaming cup of tea.
Tea - A very simple recipe, a simple beverage, yet the most important part of any Indian household. Sharing today a recipe of my best friend's mum- in - law.
- Take 1.5 cups of water in a pot (1.5 cup for 2 people)
- Add tulsi leaves, peppercorns, cloves, cardamoms, and peeled and crushed ginger
- Add sugar to taste (advised 1.5 tbsp)
- Cover the lid and keep until boil
- Add 3/4 cup milk and 2 tbsp tea and leave until the colour turns brown and comes to boil
- Filter it and enjoy your steaming cup of tea in your balcony with rains
Have a Happy Tea :)