Tried my hands on this new Egg Fry recipe last night and it came out really well. Again something from my Mother - in - law's secret treasure :). You can also try this recipe with boiled potato, paneer and brinjal.
By the looks of it, it may seem to be too oily, but there's only little oil that has gone into this preparation. You can try this quick recipe for a nice meal or to please your guests.
- Hard boiled eggs - I took 6 eggs
- 5 big Onions - cut into small pieces (take the quantity as per the amount of masala you want in the dish as we do not add water to this preparation)
- Curry leaves - hand full
- Coriander powder
- Red chilli powder
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Cooking oil
- Cumin seeds
- Heat 2 table spoons oil in a pan and add diced onions to it and cook until they are translucent pink and turn off the heat. Let the onions cool and then grind them into fine paste. Do not add water to this.
- Now heat 2 table spoons oil again in the pan, add cumin seeds and curry leaves to it and let the them sputter.
- Now add the onion paste, 1.5 tea- spoon coriander powder, 1 tea-spoon red chilli powder, 1/4th tea-spoon turmeric powder and salt to taste. Also add peeled, boiled eggs to this. Cover the lid of the pan and let it cook at medium - high flame.
- Keep stirring the masala every 2-3 minutes. A good 10-15 minutes fry for this masala will give a yummy tasty dish.
Hope you will like it.
Happy Eating :)