Monday, April 22, 2013

Review- Biryani at Shadab Chaar Minar Hyderabad



I have been to Shadab Hotel during Ramzan and have been waiting to visit them again. My ratings and review for this place purely goes for its food and taste as this is one of those eat outs where you go only for taste not to enjoy a great ambiance. 

The menu has a variety of items listed with reasonable prices considering the portions they serve. In every visit, I have only had the opportunity to taste their chicken and mutton biryani. 

One portion comes in a big plate with big country chicken/ mutton pieces and this quantity is good enough for two. The biryani is absolutely aromatic and flavorful. The taste of ghee mixes all the flavors well and it leaves you mesmerized and wanting to have more. 

Fortunately I will be going there soon next weekend with my fellow foodie friends. I will always keep going back to Shadab for its biryani.

You guys are doing a great job!!

Cheers!!

Ratings-
Food:4/5
Service:4/5 (quick and prompt cannot expect hospitality at such places)
Ambiance: 1/5 (not a place for ambiance but a great place for some great food)
Value for Money: Absolutely yes

No comments:

Post a Comment