Monday, April 29, 2013

Review: Hazzel Ice Cream Cafe


I have become an ice - cream person because I love chocolates. With my flat mate and her bro, I got a chance to visit Hazzel Ice Cream Cafe in HI-Tech city last month. It was late and we were returning from Heart Cup Cafe and wanted to have something sweet. 

The cafe is a decently done place like usual ice - cream parlous or cafes; however, the service was unusually bad and slow.

The menu had a good number of options and great variety in terms of ice - cream flavors, smoothies, hot sips, cold beverages and because it is also a cafe, they had some savories, tea and coffee too. 

Going with my favorite flavor Chocolate, I ordered Ferrero Indulgence and anticipated a good dessert. After a wait of 5-10 minutes, I had my order placed in front of me which did not look very appealing. However, since it was chocolate, I was still hopeful for a good taste. 

Ferror Indulgence is plated on a tiny sizzler plate with layers of chocolate brownie, butter scotch crunched and hazelnut all drenched in sizzling hot chocolate sauce topped with a Ferrero Rocher. Presentation of the dessert looks confusing with too many things happening and the taste is nothing great. By the end of it, it becomes a task to finish the portion. 

My experience was not great but I don't mind going again to try something new. 

Ratings:
Desserts: 1/5
Ambiance: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Value for Money: No

No comments:

Post a Comment